Holley Protection Module - Transbrake Input
Features:554-128 is a device that allows for an ECU input to be safely connected directly to the +12V side of the transbrake solenoid. This device protects the ECU input from damaging flyback voltage which occurs when the transbrake is released Product Description: Transbrake Protection Module, Transbrake Input, Holley EFI, Kit Pit Stop USA Sells Holley Protection Module - Transbrake Input at low everday prices. Be sure to check out all our products from Holley Performance Products including Holley Wiring Pigtails.
- Holley Performance Products
- Same Day Shipping!
- Air & Fuel System - Fuel Injection Systems and Components - Electronic - Fuel Injection System Wiring Harnesses
- Automatic Transmissions and Components - Automatic Transmission Transbrakes and Components - Automatic Transmission Transbrake Switches
- Electrical Wiring and Components - Wiring Harnesses - Ignition Wiring Harnesses
- Electrical Wiring and Components - Wiring Pigtails - Transbrake Input Protection Module Pigtails
- Ignition & Electrical System - Ignition Systems and Components - Ignition System Wiring Harnesses
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W4.6000” x H1.4000” x L4.7000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!