Eagle SBC F/W 4340 Forged Rods
Forged 4340 steel H-Beam lightweight connecting rods are forged from a two-piece forging and feature a fully machined and shot-peened surface. Sizing is held to exact tolerances. Sold as a weight-matched set. For restricted competition use
Eagle's commitment to quality and service has resulted in customer loyalty and satisfaction. This, in turn, has fueled rapid growth over the years. Eagle added crankshafts to our lineup a few years later as well as expanding our offerings in connecting rods. Continuous design improvements and improvements in materials and manufacturing techniques have resulted in Eagle being the largest and most respected aftermarket connecting rod and crank manufacturer in the industry. We never stop researching ways to make our products lighter, stronger, more efficient to manufacture, and more diverse. When you stop moving forward, you get passed by the competition.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.3 lbs.
- W10.8000” x H4.1000” x L9.6000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!