Home - Return to Previous Page
Fox Steel Shock w/Seal Screw 8.9" 9C-3R Linear
Shock, Track Evolution, Monotube, 13.20 in Compressed / 20.40 in Extended, 2.00 in OD, 9C-3R Valve, Steel, Zinc Plated, Each
Availability: Due to a high volume of orders at our warehouse, please allow 2-3 business days for shipment.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING!
At the heart of any hometown track are the hometown heroes, the weekend warriors, the die-hard grassroots racers. The 2.0 Steel Evolution was designed with them in mind. The 2.0 Steel Evolution features many of the same components as the 2.0 Steel IFP, but features a sealed, powder coated body that is FOX Racing Shox serviceable. The result is a shock made to outperform the competition while fitting within budgetary restrictions.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Acetate - Toluene, which is/are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
- FOX Factory
- Temporarily Not Available
- Due to a high volume of orders at our warehouse, please allow 2-3 business days for shipment.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.1 lbs.
- W28.8000” x H2.7000” x L2.9000”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!