Allstar Performance 5/8" Bent Tie Rod Tube - 19" Long
Bent tie rod tube or adjusting sleeve is commonly used on modifieds and stock cars to provide additional clearance on the right front tie rod link. Bent design tube helps prevent the chassis from hitting steering when the suspension rolls over onto the right front. Typically used with factory style inner tie rod end and a rod end style outer. Tube is constructed of .160" wall tubing with 5/8"-18LH threads on the straight end and 5/8"-18RH threads on the curved end.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W0.9000” x H4.0000” x L19.0000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!