Out-Pace Bent Left Rear Lower Steel Tube w/ Moly Rod Ends - 13" x 5/8" Thread - 7/8" O.D. x 0.156 Wall Steel Tube
The time it takes to clean and re-grease rod ends has been reduced from hours to minutes by the Out-Pace system. The Out-Pace system works by greasing the rod end from the inside out. Grease is forced through an orifice that runs through the rod end and around the spherical ball. The grease then flushes any dirt or contaminants out of the rod end that may have worked its way inside the assembly. Thus the rod end has been flushed of any dirt, and new grease is in place for lubrication. There is no more need to remove the rod ends, clean with solvent, reassemble, lubricate and remount on the car. This entire procedure has been reduced to seconds.
- Out-Pace Racing Products
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W3.2500” x H1.6000” x L18.2000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!