Wilwood Adjustable Knob Style Proportioning Valve - 3/8"-24 IF
The new generation of adjustable proportioning valves combines the latest refinements to deliver precise pressure metering and strength from a compact forged billet design. Pressure adjustments range from 100-1000 PSI and provide for a maximum decrease of 57% in line pressure, the most of any available valve. Adjuster knob with fine thread tuning provides precise pressure adjustment. This adjustment lets you fine tune the front to rear braking balance by proportionally decreasing the rear brake line pressure. Valves weigh only 5.2 ounces and have two .25" side mounting holes spaced 1.00" apart. This valve varies from our standard Knob Style Proportioning valve, as the in and out ports are 3/8-24 inverted flare seats and do not require tube nut adapters to directly install 3/8 tubing with inverted flare 3/8-24 nuts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.4 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H0.3000” x L7.9000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!