- How do I find my product?
- How do I navigate your site?
- I can't find what I am looking for.
- How do I contact Pit Stop USA?
- Is my transaction secure?
- What are your business hours?
To find a specific product, use the following instructions:
- Our site features a powerful database that allows you quickly find the categories, brands and products you are looking for. We have carefully organized our products into departments located across the top of each page, and in categories that are listed in the left column on every page. Once you made your selection the desired category, you will be immediately taken to main catalog page for that category. Then you can easily navigate in the left column or center of the screen to select from the sub-categories. In many cases, there are several sub-category levels designed to narrow your search to only the products you are looking for.
- You can perform a simple "Keyword" search on the top right hand side of any page be simply typing a brief description or the product part number to enter our search engine.
- Select the "Brand" tab at the top of any page that takes you directly to a list of the top brands in motorsports where you can click on the brand you are interested in. You can also reach this listing by clicking on the "Brands" link on the bottom of every page.
We utilize a system that constantly rotates the products you will see in "Featured Items" and "New Products" area on the home page. Simply hit the refresh button on your browser on any page in our store to see a new set of products each time! This allows us to showcase the largest selection possible of exciting products to you.
Our site features unique department, category and product pages to quickly find the products you are looking for. Our online store works will with any connection, but we strongly recommend the installation of either DSL, cable or high speed dial up connection to maximize your shopping experience. A high performance connection is the best way to shop our huge selection of over 40,000 products in over 4,000 categories! Our site is designed to work with all popular browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox. Simply click on the various links and buttons to select the categories and merchandise you are looking for.
We offer over 40,000 name brand racing parts, supplies and accessories! We are constantly adding new products to our database for your online shopping convenience. Please contact us or call us during normal business hours at 707-781-3062 and tell us what you are looking for. We will promptly reply with product availability and pricing information to assist you in ordering the product you are looking for.
Please contact Pit Stop USA as follows:
Use this Contact Us link to contact us via e mail.
Toll Free Order Line: 1-866-RACEGEAR (866-722-3432)
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 750218 ~ Petaluma, CA. 94975-0218
You can shop with confidence on our secure server. Our online store is secured by Comodo SSL. You can be confident that your all the data we collect is fully protected using state of the art technology when shopping on our secure site. We use Authorize.net for credit card processing one of the largest agencies in the world and PayPal.
All of us at Pit Stop USA and C&C Racing LLC are committed to protecting our customers privacy. We utilize the information we collect from you to process your order. We will never send you e mail promotional announcements unless you specifically subscribe to our newsletter. We will never sell, trade, or rent your customer information to others. If you ever decide that you no longer wish to receive any promotional e mails from Pit Stop USA or one of our other stores and wish to be removed from our mailing list, simply unsubscribe from our mailing list. A link will also be provided on any promotional e mails to automatically remove you from our mailing list.
You can place your order online 24/7. Our offices are open Monday through Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
Fridays - 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
We are closed on weekends and on major holidays (Christmas, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day).