G-Force Auto Racing Helmet Sizing Chart
Follow these handy tips courtesy of G-Force Race Gear to provide for the perfect fit of your new G-Force Auto Racing Helmet:
- Carefully measure around your head, above the ears and about an inch above your eyebrows.
- Use the Helmet Sizing Chart below to get the proper size for your G-Force Auto Racing Helmet.
NOTE: Although many people’s heads may measure identically, they may be shaped differently, which affects the size and fit.
- After you have selected the proper size, the fit of the G-Force racing helmet needs to be snug, but comfortable, for optimum performance.
- Strap the helmet securely to your head and try to roll the helmet forward, off your head. If the helmet comes off, you need a smaller helmet.
- Do not under any circumstances, use a helmet that you can roll off your head!
- Next, hold your head stationary while grasping the helmet with both hands and try to gently rotate the helmet on your head.
- If you feel excessive movement, try a smaller helmet. Good helmet fit is important!