Allstar Performance Spring Style Pull Bar (Dual Shaft)
Torque link uses a coil spring to absorb engine torque and increase traction to rear tires. The twin shaft design allows engine torque and brake bushings to be adjusted separately. A single red (87 durometer) poly bushing is included. Other bushings are available for additional tuning options. Unit requires a 5" O.D. x 6-5/8" or 7" tall coil spring, sold separately. Unit is 19" long overall and most commonly used with two 3/4"-16 rods ends (1-RH Female and 1-LH Male) and a 3/4" suspension tube. Subtract 21-1/2" from center to center of the chassis mounting distance to determine required tube length. 8.5 lbs., without spring.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.9 lbs.
- W6.4000” x H6.4000” x L18.1000”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!