Thermo-Tec Heat Sleeve - 1" x 10 Ft. - Black
This new silicone-coated fiberglass fire sleeving is designed to protect wires, cables and hoses from high-temperature exposure, liquid spills and occasional exposure to flame. The high-quality sleeving is made in the U. S. A. from braided fiberglass and coated with a compound silicone rubber. It is capable of continuous protection to 500°F and short-term exposure thru 2200°F. Available in two colors, silver and black; three diameters, 1/2 in. , 3/4 in. and 1 in; and three lengths, 3 ft. , 10 ft. and 50 ft.
- Temporarily Not Available
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.1 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H2.2000” x L8.3000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!