Wehrs Machine Rod End, Heim Center Finder - 5/8"
These unique heim center finders are designed to allow the racer to set up spare arms once the car is set up. This is done simply by removing the arm, bolting the tape measure center finder into one end placing a center pointer into the other, and measuring. When you establish a measurement, place the finder set into the spare and adjust to the length of the original. The tape end center finder needs to be bolted in, otherwise when you hook the tape to measure, the force will pull it out of the heim. When the tape end is bolted in, snug it first, hook the tape, and pull it to let the finder square itself and then tighten. Sold in pairs.
- Wehrs Machine
- Same Day Shipping!
- Sprint Car Parts - Radius Rods & Rod Ends - Rod Builders & Rulers
- Hand Tools - Tape Measures Rulers & Measuring Devices - Rod End Centering Kits
- Tools & Pit Equipment - Chassis Set-Up Tools - Rod Rulers & Builders
- Tools & Pit Equipment - Hand Tools - Tape Measures Rulers & Measuring Devices
- Tools & Pit Equipment - Suspension Tools - Radius Rod Builders
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W3.1000” x H1.5500” x L4.6500”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!