Howe Ball Joint Inspection Gauge "A" - Checks The Studs of 22412 & 22412S Howe Precision Ball Joints
Slide the proper billet aluminum gauge over the ball joint stud to quickly check for straightness. If the gauge can be seated on the joint shoulder the stud is straight. If gauge will not seat, the stud is bent and should be immediately replaced.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W2.8500” x H1.2500” x L3.7500”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!