ARP NASCAR Speed Nuts Lug Nut Kit - Fine Thread 5/8-18 - (10 Pack)
Designed for professional racing environments where split-second improvements in pit stop times can make the winning difference, and reliability is an absolute must. ARP Speed Nuts feature a profiled nut face for easy installation, quicker socket releases and resistance to jamming. They are made from premium heat-treated chrome moly that nominally rated at 190, 000 psi tensile strength, shot-peened to remove stress risers and double magnafluxed after heat-treating and thread-forming to assure 100% metallurgical integrity. Coated with Alumotef III gold coating. Speed Nuts are ready for instant use (thread chasing not required).
ARP’s product line contains thousands of part numbers, and has expanded to include virtually every fastener found in an engine and driveline. These range from quality high performance OEM replacement parts to exotic specialty hardware for Formula 1, IndyCar, IMSA, NASCAR and NHRA drag racing and marine applications.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W4.7000” x H0.8000” x L7.3500”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!