Comp Cams Cam Checking Fixture
This tool screws into any 1/4? -20 valve cover bolt hole and with the use of a dial indicator (not included), allows you to measure cam lift at the rocker arm, pushrod or lifter. This multi-functional tool can also be used to check rocker ratio, piston-to-valve clearance and even crankshaft end play.
This COMP fixture is essential for any engine project where valvetrain measurements are required. Our tool screws into both 1/4"-20 and 6mm valve cover bolt holes and holds a dial indicator for measuring rocker travel.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.6 lbs.
- W3.7000” x H1.8000” x L12.5000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!