Earl's Super Stock Straight Hose End -10 AN, -10 AN Hose, 5/8" Hose Size
Super Stock push-on hose ends are designed to be an attractive and lightweight direct replacement for the popular and economical brass push lock type. Machined from aluminum alloy and anodized in the familiar red and blue made famous by Earl's, they are available in all common AN 37 degree flare configurations. Designed to be used with Earl's Super Stock hose, these hose ends are not intended for use with stainless braid-protected hoses or Pro-Lite 350. While basically meant for street and marine applications, super stock hose and hose ends have found favor with professional racers and in limited production OEM applications.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W2.6000” x H1.1000” x L4.2000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!