TCI Powerglide Hardened Input Shaft
1.82 Powerglide Carrier w/ Powerglide Torque Converter Splines.. This Powerglide Carrier features a 1.82 ratio with powerglide converter splines. Features Vaccu Melt 300 Construction.
TCI Hardened Input Shafts are constructed from hardened, aircraft quality Vaccu Melt 300 billet steel or Vasco 300 high strength steel. They feature increased lubrication flow and strength with a resized diameter that provides optimum stress distribution along the entire length of shaft along the extended high gear splines to the oil ring. See the chart below to compare TCI Input Shaft materials compared to stock and other aftermarket brands.
12 5/8" long. Vasco Steel Option available under 749301.
- TCI Automotive
- Temporarily Not Available
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W1.6500” x H1.4500” x L13.7500”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!