Wilwood Drilled Aluminum Rotor .310" Width - 10.20" Diameter - 42 Spline - 1.9 lbs.
Sorry this item is no longer available.
Wildwood's 3.00" x 42 splined axle mount rotors are manufactured from the same high strength billets with the same precision as our 3 hole mount front rotors. Full symmetrical machining provides perfect balance, perfect flatness and the truest rotation of any aluminum rotor being built. Wildwood's engineered drill pattern combines the highest degree of weight reduction with the highest resistance to thermal distortion in the contact faces. You get smooth engagement and a consistent full pedal from the low knock-back characteristics of this design. A durable black anodized finish prevents corrosion and simplifies the visual inspection of the contact faces. The best results are always achieved using PolyMatrix Q compound brake pads with these rotors.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.8000” x H0.2000” x L9.6000”
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!