Woodward Safety Steering Column
Shaft telescopes to accommodate the rearward thrust of the steering shaft during compression of the front of the chassis brought about by a front impact crash. The splined lower shaft is retained by an internal spring clip and may be removed by exerting a sharp pull - like that used to remove a front-drive axle. The #WOOSCA500 is designed to be tested for proper tunction at any time by disconnecting its U-Joint from the steering box and telescoping the unit by hands. NOTE: UNDER NO CONDITION SHOULD THE UNIT EVER BE INSTALLED OR USED WITHOUT THE BOOT.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.4 lbs.
- W3.4000” x H1.7000” x L28.4000”
- Standard Ground Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!