PFC Brakes Brake Pads - Wilwood Dynalite Bridgebolt, Outlaw 2800 - 11 Compound
One of the most advanced and popular compounds available from PFC. Slightly higher bite and torque for the first 2/3's of the stop than the 83. The 11 has less torque scatter for improved modulation with excellent release and a flat torque curve with great control. Very easy on the rotors with very low wear. Requires finesse to prevent from overslowing the car or overwhelming the car's set-up. Works great in all heat ranges. PFC Brakes pads are used by most of the NASCAR Cup, NASCAR Grand National, and Indy racers as well as many top short track racers. Select the PFC compound listed below that best suits requirements. All sets are completely race ready pads requiring no bedding. All pads are boxed per axle set, four pads per box. All PFC compounds are painted black.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.2000” x H3.1000” x L8.8000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!