Impact Transitional Balaclava - Gray
Impact Racing, Inc. introduces an industry first transitional balaclava. The patent pending design allows for full or partial coverage use to meet sanctioning body requirements while allowing the bottom portion of the balaclava to be easily pulled down to facilitate eating, drinking or to render first aid. The Impact Transition balaclava not only provides thermal transfer protection, it also meets most sanctioning body and municipality guidelines for face coverings to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Manufactured from our proprietary ImpactMAX soft knit, aramid fiber fabric, Impact Transition balaclavas are handcrafted with flat seam interlocking stitching for enhanced comfort. Available in natural white, or charcoal grey, and certified compliant to SFI 3.3. Made in the USA!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H0.2500” x L10.5000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!