Stand 21 Club III Frontal Head Restraint - 20 Degree - Large
Constructed of thermoplastic-injected resin reinforced with carbon fiber, the Stand21 Club III combines excellent protection in a lightweight, affordable package. The Club III uses a proprietary honeycomb architecture not found in other devices at this price point. The result is a superior strength to weight ratio. The self-neutralizing, floating single-tether design allows for maximum mobility while providing a high level of protection at multiple angles. The Club III is both FIA 8858-2010 Homologated and manufacture certified to SFI 38.1, making the device suitable for use in most series around the world.
Note to users of Hans® devices: If replacing one of these devices that originally used spring-post anchors, you will not need to purchase new posts as the tether anchors of the Club III are compatible. For all other users, you will need to purchase compatible spring-posts for use with the Club III. Please contact Sparco customer service desk for more information.
• FIA 8858-2010 Homologated and manufacture certified to SFI 38.1
• Construction – Carbon Fiber infused thermoplastic injected resin
• Lightweight – Large is only 1lb. 7oz. (640 grams)
• Exceptional ergonomics and comfort
• Self-neutralizing single tether for maximum mobility
• Carry bag & clavicle padding included
• Available in Medium or Large
• 20° Angle for use with most seatback angles
• Made in France
• Compatible with Hans® spring-post anchors (Not included)
• Compatible with spring-post anchors that come pre-installed on FIA 8858-2015 helmets
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.1 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H2.0000” x L15.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!