QuickCar MD SmartTool 8" Digital Level
The MD SMARTTOOL digital level has dozens of uses around the race or street rod shop. It can be used to ensure that chassis tubing is level and plumb, and comes in helpful when building roll cages or checking driveshaft angles. Features of the SMARTTOOL include a "hold" button which allows "freezing" and "unfreezing" readings which can be displayed as degrees, percentages (slope), or in. /ft. (pitch) at the push of a button. Plus and minus signs indicate when the pitch is slightly more or less than the pitch shown on the display. Pitch readings are in 1/8 in. /ft. increments. a listen and level audio feature emits an audible "beep" at level and plumb. An on/off switch will shut the tool off automatically if it's left idle for more than 6 minutes. Powered by a standard 9 volt battery.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H2.0000” x L8.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!