Allstar Performance Tail Seal - TH350/PG/Bert/Brinn (10 Pack)
The tail shaft bushing is a regular wear item, located inside the transmission tailshaft housing. It should be replaced when replacing a tailshaft seal or when a driveshaft failure has occurred. A worn bushing will cause excessive side-to-side movement of the slip yoke and create a vibration or leak. Bushing and seal fit GM Powerglide, Turbo 350, Saginaw, Muncie, Bert and Brinn transmissions.
- Allstar Performance
- Same Day Shipping!
- Drivetrain Gaskets and Seals - Transmission Gaskets and Seals - Transmission Tailshaft Housing Seals
- Transmissions and Components - Transmission Service Parts - Bert Transmission Service Parts
- Transmissions and Components - Transmission Service Parts - Brinn Transmission Service Parts
- Transmissions and Components - Transmission Service Parts - GM TH350 Transmission Service Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W5.1000” x H2.8000” x L4.7000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!