UMI Performance 1968-1972 GM A-Body Adjustable Upper Control Arms- Poly Bushings - Black
UMI's adjustable rear upper control arms are a bulletproof addition to your street car. UMI's upper control arms are suitable for street, strip or corner carving. The greaseable polyurethane bushings minimize suspension deflection for a crisp handling setup, easy pinion angle tuning and less wheel hop. These on car adjustable upper control arms adjust easily while staying bolted to the car and are designed to handle many applications. These heavy duty arms feature ¼" thick CNC laser cut mounting pads and a mix of TIG and MIG welding. These simple bolt in replacements install in 1-2 hours and are designed to work on all rear end housings.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.4 lbs.
- W6.5000” x H6.6000” x L12.1000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!