UMI Performance 1968-1972 GM A-Body Tubular Upper & Lower Control Arms - Black
Rear control arms are one of the most important suspension modifications that can be done to your GM vehicle. Stock control arms are on the borderline of junk, bushing deflection and rusting weak stamped material add for traction loss and poor handling ability. Our tubular control arms are designed to give you the best of both worlds, whether your car is a weekend cruiser or a weekend track addict we got you covered. The included Energy Suspension(R) polyurethane bushings are an excellent improvement over OEM rubber bushings, while adding ride improvements they also work excellent to reduce traction loss. These control arms are a direct bolt-on replacement designed to minimize wheel hop, improve corning and help track consistency. Lower control arms are supplied with sway bar mounting holes designed for your stock sway bar and most aftermarket bars.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W26.1000” x H6.5000” x L6.3000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!