Lakewood Traction Bar - Bolt-on Installation
Lakewood Traction Bar 21710 Bolt On Installation - Stabilize Rear End - Reduces Spring Wrap Up/Tire spin/Wheel Hop - Increase Traction - Includes Polyurethane Snubbers - Black Powder Coated
Safety has been Lakewood's number 1 priority from the day legendary Top Fuel racer and chassis builder Joe Schubeck formed the company just outside Cleveland in Lakewood, Ohio. From those earliest days in the mid-1960s right through today, Lakewood, now part of Holley Performance, has designed and manufactured the finest bellhousings, suspension components, and chassis components available. The same exhaustive research and comprehensive testing that goes into our industry-leading bellhousings is built into every drag shock, traction bar, driveshaft loop, and chassis component we build.
- Lakewood Industries
- Temporarily Not Available
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.4 lbs.
- W11.4000” x H6.3000” x L42.6000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- FREE SHIPPING! Oversize Fees Waived On This Item! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!