Alan Grove Components Alternator Bracket - LT1 - Low Mount - RH
Brackets are designed for the 1992-96 Chevrolet LT-1 Camaro/Firebird with the 2-1/8" thick balancer. If using a Caprice, Impala or Buick engine it will require a crankshaft hub G.M. part number 12553250 used on 1992-95 Corvette and Camaro-Firebird engines. This bracket mounts the alternator low on the passenger side of the engine. Works well where only an alternator will be used. Allows clearance for spark plug wires. Will work on all LT-1 engines by using a 2 1/8" thick Corvette balancer and a G.M. CS130 alternator with the 6 & 10 o'clock mounting points shown in the important info. page of this web site. Low mount Alternator
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W5.8000” x H2.2000” x L9.6000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!