Alan Grove Alternator Bracket - For Small GM Alternator - SB Chevy - Short WP - LH - Low Mount
Chevrolet used short water pumps on all passenger car applications thru 1968 and trucks thru 1972 with the exception of Corvettes. Corvettes always ran short water pumps. This bracket is deigned to use the smaller G.M. CS130 alternator with the mounting ear in the 2 o'clock position as shown in the Bracket Requirements page of this web site. It requires less space than the standard G.M. alternator. Check the dimension requirements before ordering.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.8 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.2000” x L9.6000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!