Alan Grove Alternator Bracket - SB Chevy - Short Water Pump - LH - Low Mount / Narrow Frame
Chevrolet used short water pumps on all passenger car applications thru 1968 and trucks thru 1972 with the exception of Corvettes. Corvettes always ran short water pumps. Similar to the 206L, but moves the alternator closer to the center of the engine for narrow frames, steering shaft clearance, etc. Requires more space below the engine. Check dimension requirements before ordering.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.2000” x L9.6000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!