Alan Grove Alternator Bracket - SB Chevy - Short Water Pump - LH - Low Profile - Corvette / Camaro
Chevrolet used short water pumps on all passenger car applications thru 1968 and trucks thru 1972 with the exception of Corvettes. Corvettes always ran short water pumps. These brackets bolt to the water pump and exhaust. NO HOLES NEEDED in head. Furnished with hardware to fit stock exhaust manifolds and most headers. If used with headers the front tube must turn down enough to allow access to the bolt hole in front of the second pipe.(See Side View)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.6 lbs.
- W6.3000” x H2.2000” x L13.1000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!