Unisteer Late 1967-70 Mustang Manual Rack & Pinion
Improve your Classic Mustang with Unisteer's Early Mustang Rack & Pinion Kit, for the Late 1967, 1968, 1969, and 1970 Ford Mustang. This Mustang Rack and Pinion Kit greatly improves handling, responsiveness, and steering effort. The custom steering gear is engineered to match the stock Mustang suspension, and has NO BUMP STEER. Installation is extremely simple, since the unit is a true bolt-on. Each kit includes everything needed to do a complete installation on a late 1967-70 Mustang with the original column. Other columns can be adapted to fit by selecting the column shaft size below.Kits fit stock spindles. Early 67 Ford Mustangs do not have a rag joint and late 67 Mustangs do have a rag joint.Unisteer Manual Rack & Pinion - 67-70 Mustang 8001090-01
Manual Rack and Pinion
- Item Requires Shipping
- 46.1 lbs.
- W13.5000” x H11.5000” x L52.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- FREE SHIPPING! Oversize Fees Waived On This Item! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!