Hurst Roll Control Switch
The Roll Control switch incorporates a micro switch for an immediate and accurate release. Includes 2 Ft. of wire for installation hookup to the Roll Control, nitrous systems, trans brakes or other 12 Volt accessories. 10 amp capacity.
Momentary switch used to activate Hurst Roll Control
Features and Benefits:
For 60 years, Hurst has been attached to some of America's most legendary vehicles, such as the Hurst OLDS/442, the Hemi Under Glass Barracuda, and even the only non-OEM official pace car of NASCAR. Over the years, Hurst has been the OEM shifter supplier for the Pontiac GTO, Plymouth Barracuda, Plymouth Super Bird, Ford Mustang Boss 302, Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 KR, Oldsmobile, AMC and the Dodge SRT-10 pick-up, just to name a few. Today, Hurst continues to develop industry leading performance products and carry out George's original vision. Hurst's latest, the Elite Series line of performance products for modern muscle cars, includes not only their world-famous shifters, but also exhaust systems, wheels, springs, floor mats, and graphics. The Elite Series program allows customers to essentially build their own version of a classic Hurst car.
- Hurst Shifters
- Same Day Shipping!
- Nitrous Oxide Systems and Components - Nitrous Oxide System Components - Nitrous Activation Switches
- Automatic Transmissions and Components - Automatic Transmission Trans Brakes - Automatic Transmission Transbrake Switches
- Electrical Switches and Components - Push Button Switch - Trans-Brake Switch
- Wiring Components - Electrical Switches and Components - Push Button Switch
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W3.0500” x H0.7500” x L5.5500”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!