Hotchkis Performance Sway Bar - Front
Hotchkis Sport Suspension 2254F 1970-1974 Mopar E Body Front Sport Sway Bar Set. Dramatically improve the cornering performance and traction of your 1970-1974 Challenger Baracuda with the Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sway Bar Package. Our performance sway bar package offers increased roll stiffness previously unavailable for the classic Mopar. Cars with wider rear tires and high horsepower engines will greatly benefit from this stability package. The kit includes end-links premium mounting hardware including laser cut mounts polyurethane bushings grade 8 bolts and gloss black powder coat finish. Features: Lightweight Durable 1-1/4 in. Tubular Front Bar. Premium mounting hardware including heavy duty end links laser cut mounts greaseable polyurethane bushings mounts and grade 8 bolts. Gloss black powder coat finish. Benefits: Brings handling excitement to your Mopar dramatically improves steering and chassis response increases stability improves traction reduces body roll by increasing front/rear roll stiffness. Easy bolt-on installation in front with minor frame drilling required in rear. Application Note: Some models did not come with a factory sway bar. Please ensure your car has mounts for end links on the lower control arms. If mounts are not present you must purchase brackets from Hotchkis Sport Suspension. Welding is required.
- Hotchkis Performance
- Temporarily Not Available
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.6 lbs.
- W15.7500” x H4.0000” x L53.5000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item has an additional $9.95 shipping charge due to its large size and/or weight.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!