Hotchkis Tubular A-Arm
Hotchkis Sport Suspension 1109 1967-1969 F-Body / 1968-1974 X-Body Tubular Lower A-Arms. Install the Hotchkis Tubular Lower A-Arms on your 67-69 Camaro or Firebird and gain vastly increased handling and control. These TIG-welded bolt-on arms offer ride height adjustment for ultimate performance and a great look regardless of engine and transmission combinations. Smooth operating Delrin bushings allow the arms to move through their travel easily. Finished in gloss black powder coat the arms are ready to install and are complete with ball joints bump stops ride height shims polyurethane coil spring locators and Delrin bushings. Exceptional handling performance when combined with the Hotchkis Sport Suspension Tubular Camaro/Firebird Upper A-Arms. New Lower Price Features: 100% TIG-welded 1.5 in. tubular steel construction. CNC machined inset spring cup. Precision aluminum ride height adjustment shims. Polyurethane coil spring isolators. Easy to lubricate Delrin bushings. High Quality Lower ball joints installed. Laser cut Hotchkis logo. Gloss black powder coat finish. Benefits: CAD designed and analyzed by FEA software for ultimate strength. Increased structural rigidity due to CNC machined inset spring cup. Aluminum shims allow for .25 in. to .50 in. ride height adjustment. Additional shims available separately. Delrin bushings allow smooth operation with minimal deflection through travel range.
- Hotchkis Performance
- Temporarily Not Available
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 37.8 lbs.
- W17.2000” x H10.0000” x L21.2000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This item has an additional $23.95 shipping charge due to its large size and/or weight.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
Write the First Review!