Flaming River 1965-66 Mustang Long Shaft Steering Box: 1" Sector - 16:1 Ratio
The popular manual steering boxes for the classic Mustang ('65-'70) are Back in Production! All new casting, sector gear shaft and internals-not a rebuilt. Replace that worn steering box with a brand new needle bearing steering box and experience the diff
Flaming River was founded in 1987 with a vision to offer quality steering systems for street rods, muscle cars, classics, and trucks. Our products use all new parts to ensure that we can maintain quality standards, improve the original design, and offer long-range product availability as well as lifetime serviceability. Tilt steering columns, power rack and pinions, steering shafts, and billet accessories are all made in-house by a talented group of people. For more than 25 years, we have designed many award-winning products, using state-of-the-art engineering, technology, and quality control in our manufacturing process. Although this has been exciting, we know the best reward is a satisfied customer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.6 lbs.
- W12.4000” x H5.6000” x L43.8000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- FREE SHIPPING! Oversize Fees Waived On This Item! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!