Howe Quick Adjusting Panhard Mount (Only)
Rather than replace all of the parts that you already own, we made our adjuster work with existing components. Weld the adjuster to the frame of any underslung frame car in place of the old non-adjustable mount. Move your clamp on mount to its normal height and you will have 1-1/2" of easy adjustment in either direction. Larger adjustments may still be made by moving the clamp. To make easy adjustments use a 3/8" drive extension and ratchet to turn the internal screw to raise or lower the outer sleeve. Weights only 5.5 lbs. Accepts a 1-3/4" panhard clevis. 21" overall length. NOTE: 307752 Pictured with 30780 Panhard Mount (sold separately).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.8 lbs.
- W2.8000” x H3.2000” x L23.6000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!