Amalie Dexron® VI Synthetic ATF Transmission Fluid - 1 Quart Bottle (Case of 12)
Amalie Dexron(R) VI Synthetic ATF is a newly designed, fully licensed (GM J-60156), next generation fluid approved for use in passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions that require a General Motors DEXRON(R)-VI or earlier generation DEXRON(R) fluid. It is formulated to provide improved oxidation stability, shear stability, friction durability and foam resistance compared to earlier generation DEXRON(R) fluids. This unique fluid is specially formulated to provide twice the service life of a DEXRON(R)-III (H) ATF and offers enhanced performance for both new and older transmissions. It is particularly recommended for use in new GM 6-speed automatic transmissions, and is fully backwards compatible with older GM automatic transmissions. Dexron(R) VI Synthetic ATF also may be used in industrial and mobile hydraulic systems operating over a wide temperature range. DEXRON(R)-VI Synthetic ATF meets or exceeds the requirements of: GM DEXRON(R)-VI, Denison Hydraulics HF-0, Vickers (Eaton) M-2950-S and I-286-S, and many others as shown in the performance applications table.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 23.4 lbs.
- W10.1000” x H9.0000” x L13.1000”
- This item has an additional $10.95 shipping charge due to its large size and/or weight.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!