Seals-It Holley Fuel Pump Seal
This Seals-It product originated in conjunction with Robert Yates Racing and after months of research and design changes and a year of actual racing, Seals-It introduces a fuelpump seal for Ford, GM and MOPAR applications. This fuel pump seal designed for the Robert Yates Belt Drive system was developed to contain lubrication inside the fuel pump cavity in order to lubricate the pump arm. The Seals-It kit is designed to keep hot engine oil in the engine and out of the fuel pump. Centrifugal force throws the hot oil into the fuel pump housing causing oil leaks and transfer of more heat to the fuel. Our new seal kit uses a molded neoprene seal bonded to an alloy plate to seal around the pump arm and keep the hot oil out of the pump cavity. a special insulating gasket and sleeved, insulated bolts also cut down on the engine heat transferred to the pump to further reduce fuel temperature.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W4.4000” x H1.0500” x L4.0000”
- Orders over $149 ship free. Oversize items are excluded.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 125,000 products from the top performance brands!
- Free Shipping On orders over $149!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!