Torco SR-5 Synthetic Racing Oil - SAE 20W50 - 1 Liter (Case of 12)
Features & Benefits:
SAE 20W-50 Recommended for use in racing or highly modified street engines where an SAE 15W50 or 20W50 is specified. Commonly used in road racing, drag racing, off road, endurance and circle track. Turbo, supercharged, nitrous and alcohol (carbureted/injected) approved. Highly recommended for continuous extreme temperature operation and heavily loaded engines. Excellent choice for early or late model large displacement (big bore) engines used for high performance street or competition use. Provides optimized ring seal and improved horsepower over other synthetic oils in the same viscosity grade.
SR-5 is formulated to Torco's proprietary race specific additive technology.Pit Stop USA offers Torco SR-5 Synthetic Racing Oil - SAE 20W50 - 1 Liter (Case of 12) A152050C at low everyday prices. Be sure to check out all of our products from Torco including Torco SR-5 Synthetic Racing Oil.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.8 lbs.
- W10.5000” x H9.1000” x L13.8000”
- Oversized / Overweight Item. Ships from Michigan
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!