When you lift your car to put on scales the front wheels camber in at the bottom. As you let the car down the wheels must move back out freely to equalize. If they can't, they will hold the chassis up slightly, preventing free movement and adversely affecting the weights you get. The result will be inconsistent readings, throwing your setup off. The front wheels MUST be allowed to move horizontally as freely as possible.
Side Sliders? relieve any horizontal bind by allowing the wheel and scale pad to roll sideways effortlessly and virtually friction free. You get more consistent wheel weights for the most accurate setups possible, time after time.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.3 lbs.
- W16.7000” x H4.7000” x L18.1000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!