Fle x -A-Lite Illuminated 3-Way Switch
- When switched to Tow Mode the illumination is blue. The fans are activated at 100-percent power, regardless of coolant temperature. This can help better regulate temperatures when towing heavy-loads and extra cooling for steep hill climbs is desired.
- In the neutral position there is no illumination and the fan controller will determine when the electric fans are needed. Fans will come on at the coolant temperature you determined or when the air conditioning is on.
- In Water Crossing Mode the illumination is red. Fans are turned off, allowing you to cross deep water without damaging the fan blades or sucking up water. Water Crossing Mode can be used for any situations where you want the fans to remain off regardless of coolant temperature.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W7.7500” x H2.5000” x L5.9500”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!