The benefit of a billet aluminum pulley over a cast pulley is equal density. With a cast pulley, the aluminum is poured into a mold and then allowed to cool. This process can create variations in density throughout the pulley. Dense areas are heavier than the more porous areas causing the pulley to vibrate at high RPM. Our billet pulleys are equally dense throughout; equal weight translates to a true and balanced pulley drive system.
Water Pump Pulleys
Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for incredible balance and strength. Available for small and big block Chevy motors with long or short water pumps. Billet pulley nose cones available, sold separately.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.1 lbs.
- W7.6500” x H2.5500” x L8.8000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!