Global West Rear Lower Tubular Control Arms w/ Del-A-Lum Bushing & Spherical Bearings - GM - 1964-72 Chevelle, El Camino
Spherical aircraft bearings on the frame side and a Del-A-Lum bushing on the rear end side. Good for street, road race and drag strip. This lower control arm design performs flawlessly. The maintenance is low and the bushings are quiet. The rear end is stable especially around corners. The arm allows the rear end to pivot without bind due to the bearing being installed on the frame side. Del-A-Lum bushings provide lateral control. This feature will make the car track straighter during a drag launch plus increased lateral cornering ability is achieved. The Del-A-Lum bushings have a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.
Consequences: On uni-body cars only, road noise maybe heard a little more. We do not recommend using a Panhard rod with this application. Bind will occur if used.
- Global West
- Same Day Shipping!
- Chevrolet Chevelle - Chevrolet Chevelle Suspension and Components - Chevrolet Chevelle Rear Control Arms and Trailing Arms
- Street Performance USA - Chevrolet El Camino - Chevrolet El Camino Suspension and Components
- Suspension - Street / Strip - Control & Trailing Arms - Rear Control Arms - Lower - Street / Strip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.8 lbs.
- W4.3000” x H8.5000” x L28.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!