Global West Upper Control Arms - Del-A-Lum Bushings - GM - 1970-81 Camaro, Firebird / 1975-79 Nova
The powder coated control arms are shipped pre-assembled with ball joints, billet cross shafts, bump stops, and bushings. There are two types of bushings that are available - Del-a-lum bushings or polyurethane. Del-a-lum bushings are considered to be the best because they perform like a bearing rather then a bushing. Del-a-lum bushings also have grease fittings so lubrication is possible. Performance with no squeaks. You will find Del-a-lum bushings being used for street, road racing, drag racing, and circle track. Upper arms are offered 2 ways.
Part# CTA-71A ----- Fully assembled arms using DEL-A-LUM bushings
Part# CTA-71AP ------ Fully assembled arms using Polyurethane bushings
- Global West
- Same Day Shipping!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.5 lbs.
- W12.8000” x H13.7000” x L14.8000”
- Oversized / Overweight Item. Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!