Global West Body Mount Bushing Kit w/ Global West Subframe Connectors - GM - 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova
Installation tip: The male portion of the mount goes between the body and frame. The female or cupped portion comes up from underneath and indexes over the step in the male bushing, sandwiching the frame.
Tech tip: Did you know that GM deleted all the body mounts on Camaro and Firebirds from 1982 to 2002. The cross-members are bolted directly to the body.
- Global West
- Temporarily Not Available
- Same Day Shipping!
- Body & Exterior - Installation Accessories - Body Mount Bushings
- Chassis & Suspension - Suspension - Street / Strip - Subframe Connectors - Street / Strip
- Chevrolet Camaro (1st Gen 67-69) - Chevrolet Camaro (1st Gen) Suspension and Components - Chevrolet Camaro (1st Gen) Bushings and Mounts
- Pontiac Firebird (1st Gen 67-69) - Pontiac Firebird (1st Gen) Suspension - Pontiac Firebird (1st Gen) Bushings and Mounts
- Street Performance USA - Chevrolet Nova - Chevrolet Nova Chassis Components
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W5.9000” x H4.4000” x L6.2000”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!