TCI Breakaway® Converter, Chrysler, 1967-81 Torqueflite 727, 24-Spline
Features: Furnaced-brazed fins, needle bearings, hardened pre-ground pump hub, computer balanced
Benefits: Harder launches, quicker acceleration, improved low end power, bolt-in (no modifications required), 1,000+ RPM increase in stall over stockTCI® also has externally balanced flexplates that must be used when replacing an OEM externally balanced converter with an aftermarket non-weighted converter. This combination will allow a neutral balance between the converter and the transmission that is a must when using aftermarket parts.Pit Stop USA offers TCI 727 11" Street Fighter Torque Converter 141200 at low everyday prices. Be sure to check out all of our products from TCI Automotive including TCI Automotive Torque Converters.Product Description: Torque Converter, Breakaway, 11" Diameter, 2200-2600 RPM Stall, Torqueflite 727
- Item Requires Shipping
- 32.1 lbs.
- W13.9000” x H7.6000” x L14.8000”
- Oversized / Overweight Item. Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!