Global West Del-A-Lum Bushings Lower Control Arms For Coil Springs - GM - 1964-72 Chevelle, El Camino, Monte Carlo
Why a rotating spring mount?
There are a three reasons why we built a rotating spring pocket. First : A lot of people cut the coil spring to obtain a desired ride height. When you cut the spring, the spring will no longer line up in the lower arm or upper frame mount . In some cases this can cause the spring to make noise rubbing on the edge of the pocket. In this case the spring cushions solves the rubbing issue and by rotating it provides a way to re-index the spring. Second: The spring will be loaded properly around the coil. If you will notice most tubular lower control arms have a flat plate that the spring sits on. There really is no index. This places a lot of load at the very end of the coil spring rather than on the full coil. Over time this will fatigue the coil spring. Sag may occur. Third: Ride height adjustments can be made by shimming under the spring pocket.
Global West lower arms feature the following:
Strength: (Built out of 1-5/8 inch roll cage tubing ). Del-a-lum bushings are used for most applications. Polyurethane is also available. Reinforced sway bar pick up points. Lower arm bump stops are standard. Steering bump stops are standard. Cross bar supporting spring pocket. Additional clearance is added through the middle of the arm for header tubes. Traditional Global West straps are used at bushing housing locations for strength. Control arms are powder coated black. Part # CTA-42L uses Del-a-lum bushings
New Lower arm Hardware order Part # 4003
Part # CTA-42LP uses polyurethane bushings.Product Description: Control Arm, G-Plus, Tubular, Lower, Aluminum/Plastic Bushings, Steel, Black Powder Coat, GM A/X-Body 1964-72, Pair
- Global West
- Same Day Shipping!
- Chevrolet Chevelle - Chevrolet Chevelle Suspension and Components - Chevrolet Chevelle Front Control Arms
- Street Performance USA - Chevrolet El Camino - Chevrolet El Camino Suspension and Components
- Street Performance USA - Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Chevrolet Monte Carlo Suspension and Components
- Suspension - Street / Strip - Control & Trailing Arms - Front Lower Control Arms - Street / Strip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 38.6 lbs.
- W14.9000” x H15.9000” x L20.6000”
- Oversized / Overweight Item. Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!