Global West Tubular Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves - GM - 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird / 1971-77 Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo
Unlike the factory sleeves, no special tools are required to adjust them. They wont come loose when tightened correctly and they help prevent any dirt or water from collecting in the thread which can impair adjustments.
Why do you need tubular sleeves? Tubular sleeves are needed mainly when hard cornering, the load on the steering linkage is high. Global West has seen factory sleeves loosen at the clamp. This damages the threads in the sleeve and allows the alignment toe setting to change. Tubular sleeves engage along the entire sleeve giving the best holding ability and reducing any chance of thread slippage.
* Strength * Easy adjustment * No special tools required * Longevity * Steel constructionProduct Description: Tie Rod Sleeve, 11/16-18 in Female Thread, Steel, Black Powder Coat, Ford/GM, Pair
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.3 lbs.
- W2.2500” x H2.5000” x L5.7500”
- Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!