Tilton Flow Control Valve Assembly
Shock load is a result of an abrupt clutch engagement when the crankshaft and input shaft speeds are not precisely matched. The flow control valve is designed to reduce the chance of losing traction when downshifting and/or the chance of damaging driveline components. Fluid flow is not restricted during clutch disengagement. Therefore, shift times are still quick and pedal feel is not altered. The flow control valve will have an effect on quick clutch activations (Only). It will not alter or interfere with fine clutch modulation.
Includes three orifice sizes (0.021?, 0.028? and 0.040?) that enable clutch disengagement to be tuned. The flow control valve features AN-3 fittings for use with most Tilton master cylinders and -3 hydraulic lines.Pit Stop USA offers Tilton Flow Control Valve Assembly 90-5000 at low everyday prices. Be sure to check out all our products from Tilton Engineering including Tilton Engineering Release Bearing Parts & Accessories.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W2.3000” x H2.3000” x L4.7000”
- FREE SHIPPING! Ships from Michigan.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!