The Transmitter emits a Infra-Red Beacon that is used as a “loop”. It is set near the edge of the track to trigger a lap time to the IR Detector that is mounted on the passing vehicle. You will then get the laptime on the display or audibly through the RACEceiver A.L.T.
The IR Beacon Transmitter uses a 9v battery (not included in pkg) or the optional external power supply (sold separately). It can be placed on a wall, fence or mounted on a optional tripod..
Pit Stop USA offers RACEceiver IR Beacon Transmitter ALT-BKX-100 at low everyday prices. Be sure to check out all of our products from RACEceiver including RACEceiver LapCeiver Transponder Receiver.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L12.0000”
- Ships from California
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsWe help you find a way to win!
- Huge SelectionOver 90,000 products from the top brands in motorsports!
- Free Shipping On driver safety gear over $99!
- Low Everyday PricesGet the best values in racing!